CLARIFIRE® is a cloud application. To access it all you need is a computer, a browser, and a subscription.
There is nothing to install. It runs on any platform - Windows, Mac, Android, iOS. It even runs on Linux!
What is SaaS?
Software as a Service (SaaS) has had many definitions over the years, however the principle definition is as follows;
a software licensing and delivery model in which software is licensed on a subscription basis, centrally hosted
and supported by the vendor, and is accessible over the internet.
The advantages of this Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery model running in our Clarifire Private Cloud (CPC) are:
- Lower Cost - There is no need to invest in hardware or additional IT personnel.
- No Maintenance - We take care of everything in the private cloud: upgrades, patches, and
tech refreshes. Worry-free.
- Scalability - As your company grows simply purchase more workflows. There is no need to purchase
additional hardware or software or to hire IT personnel. Easy.
- Security - We take security seriously. Our security professionals partner with
data center security staff to monitor systems and defend your data 24x7x365. Peace of mind.
- Compliance - If your company is required to comply with SOX, HIPAA, GDPR, etc., Clarifire is your best
choice because we conform to applicable laws, regulations, and standards. Our robust, proactive risk and compliance program makes it easier to meet your
vendor selection requirements. Convenient.
Learn more about Clarifire's SaaS Offering as it pertains to Security, Compliance and Technology
- SaaS. Definition of Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Security. Learn more about Clarifire's secure Clarifire Private Cloud
infrastructure and use of development software security best practices.
- Compliance. Learn about Clarifire's exhaustive risk and compliance program.
- View our Saas Advantages Infographic
CLARIFIRE is truly "BRIGHTER AUTOMATION®."