Manage Leadership Rounding — Improve Staff Retention
Leadership Rounding is a process where leaders (i.e., administrators, unit leaders and nurse managers) make a
commitment to go out "on the floor" and visit frontline staff face-to-face in their own work environment. Speaking
directly with staff and residents about care, safety, issues, and overall services provided is key toward improving
communication and bridging the divide between leaders and caregivers.
Benefits of CLARIFIRE HEALTH®
CLARIFIRE HEALTH's workflow application provides for an automated rounding for outcomes program, which delivers
actionable real-time data with features that are easy to use and efficient for on-the-spot support and escalation. Benefits
- Elevating staff accountability to ensure rounds are completed
- Identifying process improvement opportunities
- Building caregiver team relationships and staff engagement
- Fostering rounding completion with a user-friendly, mobile interface
- Promoting a safe environment for patients
- Removing barriers to providing great patient care
while identifying practices that improve patient experience
Learn more about the positive impact Leadership Rounding can have on staff engagement, patient satisfaction, and quality care.
Let us show you how easy it is to implement our healthcare rounding solution. To request a demo or talk to a CLARIFIRE
healthcare advocate, please contact us.
CLARIFIRE HEALTH is truly "BRIGHTER AUTOMATION®."