Loss Mitigation and Disaster Management
Even though the housing crisis is over and the markets have recovered, there is still a need to have solid loss mitigation
policies and procedures that standardize the delivery of modified financial products and services. Clarifire has over a decade
of experience providing financial services workflow solutions that streamline loss mitigation. In addition to validation,
decisioning, structuring, and confirmation of workout calculations, CLARIFIRE adds workflow that strengthens controls and
governance, and enables organizations to rapidly incorporate ongoing operational and regulatory disruptions that are a
part of competing in the financial services industry.
Benefits of CLARIFIRE
- Proven success in reducing loss mitigation cycle times and providing workout efficiencies
- Fewer resources required due to our easy to use, one-click hierarchy workout decisioning and structuring
- Promotes ease of borrower interaction and document sharing via CLARIFIRE COMMUNITY®
for improved efficiency and customer experience
- Provides capabilities for regulatory compliance with visibility into CFPB metrics from your dashboard
- Real time connectivity to HSSN and SMDU for Fannie Mae loans - including
Flex Modification and Extend Modification for Disaster Relief.
- Includes all Freddie, Fannie, FHA, VA and USDA current workout rules, calculations and workflows
CLARIFIRE's new income calculator will be available (and accessible from anywhere in CLARIFIRE) in July 2018!